Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Leftover Day

So having a family on Turkey day kind of precludes posting on the actual holiday. Erica cooked a great meal every thing came out perfect and delicious. Even though the kids barely touched their dinner or there desserts. They both had a fun time playing with there food. They crashed early enough to allow time to get the house cleaned up. Then Erica and I got to sit around like lazy bums. Very nice end to a very thankful day. Now the best part of the Thanksgiving Holiday, the day after Leftover Day, all I have eaten today is leftovers. So now I am stuffed again for the third time, we also accomplished decorating for Christmas. Amazing this is only the second time since Erica and I have been together that we have put lights up outside. I'll try to get some pictures of that later tonight. In the mean time enjoy the Turkey day pics.



No comments: