6 years and counting, this day 6 years ago Erica and I were married. That means that we have been together for over 9 years. So how does it compare, 9 years ago we were 2 kids having fun. Now we have 2 kids and still having fun. Are family has grown, our lives have changed, we have had our ups and downs. Most people who read this blog have been with us since Erica and I started out together. For that I thank all of you and know that we love you and miss you. Erica and I look forward to many more years together and hope they bring us closer to each other and to all of you.
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you - think of the beautiful and long lasting accomplishments you have made - Nick and Connor. Here is to many more anniversaries and happy times.
Post a Comment