Just a place to try to keep pace.
Beautiful pictures of the entire family. I would love a picture of you guys in the sleigh with Santa. Does this mean the Christmas tree is back in the living room? I see Nick still likes to rearrange the ornaments. Love Mom
These pictures are soooo cute! But, ya know, any time you want to post some new stuff *cough cough* I'd love to see it. :D
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures of the entire family. I would love a picture of you guys in the sleigh with Santa. Does this mean the Christmas tree is back in the living room? I see Nick still likes to rearrange the ornaments. Love Mom
These pictures are soooo cute! But, ya know, any time you want to post some new stuff *cough cough* I'd love to see it. :D
Post a Comment